H friends. Our last post was about the postpartum period and the problem with the hair loss. If you read it, probably you have found an amazing idea and fact that will help you to surpass this period. Today we will tell you advice about how to get rid of tartar and plaque in a natural way. If you follow our advice you will forget about going to dental for this problem and your teeth will be looking white, healthy and very nice!
We all have plaque and tartar on our teeth and not just that looks awuful is also unhealthy and we have so many bacteries in our mouth.
Brush your teeth two times per day with good toothbrush
If you didn’t know, cloves have natural antibacterial properties that can help you to get rid of bacteria in your mouth. Keep reading hereinafter and find out how to use it in the right way.
- Add a few drops of water or olive oil to 1 tsp of powdered cloves. Mix until a paste texture is achieved.
- Cover teeth in the paste and leave on for 2 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat twice a day and see the result for one week or two.
Baking soda to reduce the tartar and plaque
We know that soda can be used in almost any case but here is how to use it for the teeth problems. Read about the instructions on how to prepare good toothbrush, natural and money saving also.
- Mix one cup of baking soda with half a spoon of salt.
- Take the toothbrush and clean it with water Dip the toothbrush into the mixture and scrub it on your teeth for five minutes.
- Later, mix a cup full of hydrogen peroxide with half a cup of warm water.
- Rinse the mouth with this mixture for one minute.
- After this procedure, use a dental pick to rub the tartar on the teeth. While doing this, be careful not to hurt the gums.
- After this, rinse your mouth with an antiseptic mouth wash. Repeat this procedure every alternate day.
Baking soda can be also used for cleaning the house but next time when you will be leaning the house, remember to this post and put the soda on your teeth to solve the problem with tartur!!!
Get rid of coffee stains on your teeth
We all drink coffee each day but we aren’t conscious that coffee can have a big influence on our teeth. My advice for you is to first drink the coffee, eat and next to clean the teeth with a toothbrush. Also, coffee can give a bad taste to your mouth if you don’t clean it immediately.
If you found this advice useful, keep following our page in the future and finding the best advice for your health improving!!!